Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Cobb Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces coarsely chopped romaine, Bibb, and watercress greens, washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup
- 1 medium tomato, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium avocado, finely chopped (cut just before serving)
- 6 pieces bacon, browned and crumbled
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs,
- and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions (about 4 scallions)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?