Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Clam Chowder
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into small dice
- 1 large onion, cut into medium dice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles clam juice
- 4 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams (clams and juice separated)
- 1 cup water
- 9 new potatoes, cut into 1/2 -inch cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|