Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Chocolate Fondue
- 10 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoons rum, kirsch, Kahlúa, or Cognac
- Banana chunks
- Mandarin orange segments
- Pineapple chunks
- Angel food cake or pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-inch cream puffs, filled with vanilla ice cream and frozen hard
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 336kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|