Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ cup (175 mL) butter, softened
- ¾ cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla
- 1¾ cups (425 mL) all purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1½ cups (375 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- Baking sheets, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|