Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Chocolate-Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?