Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic California Roll
- 1½ cups crab meat (7 ounces) or 7 sticks faux crabmeat
- Fourteen ½-inch-square, 4-inch-long cucumber sticks (for cutting instructions, see Notes)
- ½ pitted large avocado (3½ ounces), cut into 14 long sticks and then peeled
- ½ cup toasted white sesame seeds or tobik-ko roe (flying fish eggs)
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha mayonnaise sauce or 1 tablespoon wasabi
- 7 half-sheets nori (laver); choose the thicker variety
- 6 cups (lightly packed)* prepared sushi rice (7/8 cup, 4.2 ounces, per roll)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 117kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|