Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 packages (about 5 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm (105° to 115°F) whole milk (3.5%)
- 1½ teaspoons granulated sugar, to activate yeast
- 5½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt, preferably sea salt or kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1½ cups fresh unsalted butter, never frozen, at room temperature but not overly soft
- 1 egg lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon milk, for glaze
- Additional unsalted butter, at room temperature, for greasing the pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 257kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 96mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|