Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Blueberry Muffins
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 1 cup unbleached spelt or white flour
- scant 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- zest from 1 lemon (1 tablespoon)
- juice from 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?