Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Beef Wellington Recipe
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) center-cut beef tenderloin roast, trimmed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 6 ounces chicken or duck liver pt, such as our
- , at room temperature
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) package all-butter puff pastry, thawed in the refrigerator if frozen
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?