Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Beef Stuffed Peppers
- 6 red bell peppers - tops and seeds removed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/4 cups instant rice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|