Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Beef Stew
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons beef chuck, cut into 16 large pieces
- 1 olive oil
- 2 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 750-milliliter bottle red wine (such as Pinot Noir or Syrah)
- 2 pounds bay leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds medium carrots (about 10), cut into 3-inch lengths
- 2 turnips, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons 12-ounce packages egg noodles
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?