Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Beef Fondue with Sour Cream and Horseradish Sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 whole scallion, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable shortening, for deep-frying
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, well trimmed, cut into ¾-inch cubes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 484kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|