Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Barbecue Spareribs
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup spareribs (2 racks), trimmed of excess fat
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?