Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Apple Pie Filling
- 12 cups sliced, peeled, cored apples, treated to prevent browning* and drained
- 2 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cooking starch used for preserving, such as ClearJel®
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 7 Ball® or Kerr® Pint (16 oz) Jars with lids and bands
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|