Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic American-Style Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red boiling potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 small celery stalk
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle (not relish)
- 3 scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|