Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clarisse Schiller’s Pasta with Asparagus Sauce
- 1 pound asparagus, preferably pencil-thin
- 5 quarts water
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus several tablespoons to finish
- 1 large bunch wild scallions, or 4 bunches cultivated scallions, including 3 inches of the green tops, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Generous pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 pound pennette or other small pasta (see headnote)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 690kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 91g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|