Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clams with Green Onions, Nori & Sesame
- 24 littleneck or cherrystone clams in their shells
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- ½ sheet sushi nori (square-shaped seaweed used to roll sushi)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 15 scallions, roots trimmed, white and pale green sections cut into 2-inch lengths, plus 2 tablespoons finely sliced dark green scallion tops
- 2 tablespoons light (low-sodium) soy sauce or 1 teaspoon regular soy sauce
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup mirin
- Several drops extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 166kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|