Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clams with Andouille Sausage
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 fresh poblano chiles,* cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 pounds Manila clams, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?