Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clams and Chicken Paella
- 250 grams chicken thighs cut into 1" chunks (9 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 200 grams chorizo, cut into chunks (7 ounces)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 small red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups short grain rice (Bomba preferably)
- 1 teaspoon pimentn
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron, crumbled
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 400 grams Manila clams (14 ounces)
- parsley for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?