Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 16 littleneck clams (Have your fishmonger shuck the clams and give them to you on the half-shell with 2 tablespoons of clam juice reserved.)
- ½ cup bread crumbs, toasted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more drizzled over clams
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, in wedges, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 203kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|