Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clam and Calamari Seafood Stew with Salsa Verde
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-pound whole striped bass, scaled, gutted, boned, head removed; fillets skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes, all bones, skin, and head reserved for broth
- 5 cups water
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups chopped red onion
- 1 2/3 cups chopped fresh fennel bulb
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 20 large brine-cured green olives (such as Castelvetrano or Cerignola)
- 16 Manila clams, scrubbed
- 4 ounces cleaned squid; bodies cut into 1/2-inch-wide rings, tentacles halved
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices country bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?