Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clam Ragout with Pancetta, Roasted Tomatoes, and Mustard Greens
- 6 ounces pancetta (or other unsmoked bacon), cut into strips about ½ inch thick and 2 inches long
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 roasted tomato halves, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 3 dozen Manila or littleneck clams, scrubbed and rinsed
- 4 cups mustard greens
- 3 or 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|