Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- About 4 lbs of littleneck or cherrystone clams (about 3 dozen clams or so, depending on the size)
- 1 Tbsp butter or vegetable oil
- 4 ounces salt pork, cubed (or chopped bacon or pancetta, cubed)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp flour (or more, depending on how thick you want the soup)
- 1 cup dry white wine, like a Sauvignon blanc (or you can use 2 Tbsp of white or cider vinegar, or lemon juice)
- 2 pounds potatoes (russets or Yukon gold), peeled and diced
- 1 to 2 cups of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning (or paprika with a dash of cayenne)
- 1 1/2 cups corn (frozen is fine) optional
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?