Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clam, Chard, and Bacon Pizza
- All-purpose flour (for dusting)
- 1 1-pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 10-ounce can whole baby clams
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon (2 ounces), cut into 1"-wide pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 1-pound bunch Swiss chard, center stalks removed, leaves torn
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?