Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus-seared tuna with crispy noodles, herbs & chilli
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 500 g piece tuna, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 2-3 fresh red chillies, very finely sliced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- 2 good handfuls of glass or cellophane noodles
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced at an angle
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?