Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus-marinated monkfish with lemon dressing
- 4 boneless monkfish medallions, about 140g/5oz each
- 1 stalk lemongrass , bashed and finely chopped
- 4 lime leaves , chopped
- 1 tsp lemon thyme leaves
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for frying
- handful wild rocket leaves, to serve
- strips of zest from 2 lemons , pith removed
- 25g caster sugar
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- tsp coriander seeds, toasted, then ground
- tsp black onion seeds
- 2 tbsp currants
- 4 tbsp whole blanched almonds
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?