Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus & thyme turkey
- 4.5-5.6kg/10-12lb turkey , thawed if frozen, giblets removed
- 2x 20g bunches of lemon or regular thyme
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- Lightly spiced Christmas stuffing (see 'Goes well with' below)
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 carrots , halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion , roughly chopped
- 50g butter , softened
- 300ml/pint red wine
- 1 heaped tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 600ml turkey or chicken stock
- 10 small red onions , peeled and quartered lengthways but still attached at the root
- 2 onion squash or 2 small butternut squash (total weight about 500g/1lb 2oz), cut into thin wedges and peeled
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?