Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus Marinated Pork
- 2 8-to 10-ounce pork tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Orange slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|