Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus Marinated Cuban Pork Chops
- 2 naval oranges, zested and juiced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (1 1/2 inches thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) ham steaks (1/4 inch thick)
- 2 dill pickle slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 92.2g|
|Saturated Fat 24.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|