Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus Grapefruit Salad with Frisée
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced ½ inch thick
- 2 grapefruit, preferably pink, sectioned (see Notes)
- 2 scallions, white part and about 2 inches of the green, minced
- Few drops aged balsamic vinegar
- Splash of extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 handfuls of frisée
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 167kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|