Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus Cream Tart
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- Two 14 oz (400g) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Grated zest and juice of 4 lemons, plus 1 extra lemon for garnish
- Grated zest and juice of 4 limes, plus 1 extra lime for garnish
- 9 in (23cm) tart pan with removable bottom
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 687kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 33g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|