Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh sea bass fillets, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|