Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus Arancine with Pecorino Cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots (about 2 large)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice (about 10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1 teaspoon fennel pollen* or freshly ground fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 30 (about) 1/2-inch cubes Brinata, Etorki, or other young sheep's-milk cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)** or fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 6 cups vegetable oil (about; for deepfrying)
- Orange, lemon, and/or lime wedges (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?