Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus-Sage Roast Turkey Breast with Gravy: Small Crowd
- 1 (5- to 6- pound) turkey breast, at room temperature for 1 hour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, well softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 navel orange
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups brown
- or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Flameproof roasting pan (not glass) with a V-rack; instant-read thermometer; 1-quart glass measure
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?