Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus-Marinated Tofu with Onions and Peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 3 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1-pound block medium (not firm) tofu, cut into 1/2"-thick slices
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4"-thick rounds
- 3 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, cut into 1/4"-thick slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?