Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citrus-Glazed Turkey with Chipotle Gravy
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons (packed) grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons (packed) grated lime peel (from about 12 limes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons chopped canned chipotle chilies
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 4 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 22- to 24-pound turkey; neck, gizzard and heart reserved
- 2 cups chopped peeled carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 9 cups (about) canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup (about) canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?