Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Citizen Cake Rum Butter Cake with Key Lime Cream and Tropical Fruits Recipe
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed
- or regular lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mixed dried tropical fruit, such as mango, pineapple, guava, papaya, or star fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon natural coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon key lime or regular lime juice
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?