Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cissy's Shrimp Penne
- 1 (16 ounce) package dried penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups fish stock
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 pounds large uncooked shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|