Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small (or 1/2 large) fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand, juices reserved
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 pound skinless fillets haddock or U.S. Pacific cod, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1 pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, or frozen king crab legs, thawed
- 1 pound cleaned squid, thawed if frozen, bodies cut into 1/2" rings, tentacles left whole
- Country-style bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?