Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds halibut, sea bass, or other firm white fish, cut into inch-long cubes
- 1 large (2 lb or more) cooked Dungeness crab (hard shell) or a cooked lobster
- 1 pound (or more) of large shrimp
- 2 pounds little neck clams, mussels, or oysters or all three
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (1 large onion)
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (1 large green bell pepper)
- 3 coves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 28 ounce can tomatoes
- Broth from the mollusks
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups fish or shellfish stock
- An herb bouquet of bay leaf, parsley, and basil wrapped in a layer of cheesecloth and secured with kitchen string
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup minced parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?