Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Streusel Buns
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water (85°F to 95°F)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm milk (85°F to 95°F)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 1/2 quart (about) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 cups peacans, toasted, chopped (about 8 ounces)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?