Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips (I use Hershey's cinnamon chips)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- For the cinnamon sugar topping:
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?