Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 (1/4-ounce) envelopes instant yeast (4 teaspoons total)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups unbleached bread flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt or table salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces and softened at room temperature
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces and softened at room temperature, plus additional butter for greasing the pan and plastic wrap
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted after measuring
- Instant-read thermometer, stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, 13- by 9-inch metal baking pan, parchment paper or foil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?