Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Rolls From Frozen Bread Dough - EASY
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 dash vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|