Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 6 Cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons softened butter, divided into six 2 tablespoon sections
- 1 1/2 Cups packed light brown sugar, divided into 1/4 Cups
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2-4 Tablespoons milk, to thin icing
- Directions1.Cream the sugar and butter. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream until well combined. Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?