Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|