Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- ¼ teaspoon plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup walnut pieces, toasted and chopped
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup raisins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|