Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon Cranraisin Bread
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|