Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup warm water (100° to 115°, approximately)
- 1¼ cups warm milk, approximately
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- ½ stick (¼ cup) softened butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 to 6 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 199kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|