Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cinnamon-Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into thick sticks
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- 4 teaspoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 175.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|